Where is the Auburn Dump Site?
There is one King County transfer station near Auburn, WA. It is located at 35315 W Valley Hwy in Algona, WA. The Algona Transfer Station can take trash and junk, except liquid, vehicles, paint, televisions and other electronics, explosives and burning or smoldering material.
However, there is no need to go to the Algona Transfer Station yourself and worry about their rules and fees. Our junk hauling Seattle service can haul your Auburn, WA, junk for you. We specialize in helping people in the Puget Sound area, including Auburn, haul away their junk with minimal hassle and stress.
What You Can Toss at the Dump Auburn WA Location?
The Auburn, WA, dump has some restrictions of the types of materials it can accept, if you decide to go to the dump yourself. The following items are NOT acceptable for disposal at the dump:
- “Dense” items, meaning those that weigh more than 200 pound and are more than 2 x 2 x 2 feet. This could be something like a large tree stump or a wood stove.
- Televisions and other electronics like computers, monitors and laptops
- Propane tanks
- Paint – oil or liquid latex based
- Explosives such as fireworks and ammunition
- Materials that are burning or smoldering
- Cars and car parts
- Any item longer than eight feet, such as a boat, trailer or camper
In addition to these prohibited items, there are some things that you can’t bring to the dump, but you can bring to a recycling facility. This includes:
- Household hazardous waste like paint, petroleum and other harmful fluids
- Light bulbs and tubes that contain mercury
- Any other product containing mercury, such as a thermometer or button battery
- Large appliances like hot water heaters, stoves and refrigerators
There are many other rules and restrictions that are described in detail on the Algona Transfer Station page.
Find Auburn City Dump Hours
The Algona Transfer Station servicing Auburn, WA, is open from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, the dump is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The facility closes on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
If you requested junk removal services from 99 Junk Removal, we would take care of getting to the dump at the appropriate hours and with only materials they are willing to accept. We do our best to make junk removal easy and painless for our customers. We can haul whatever you have and ensure it is all disposed of properly.
What is the Fee to Use the Auburn Garbage Dump?
Fees for the Algona Transfer Station change depending on what you are disposing of.
For garbage, the dump charges a minimum of $24.25 per entry. The per ton fee is $144.34. Any load that is unsecured must pay a $25 fine that is strictly enforced in accordance with King County Code 10.12.040. Fees for transfering an unsecured load on the highway and fines for items falling off your truck are even steeper, up to $5,000, in fact.
You can cut out all of the stress of fees and shifting prices by contacting 99 Junk Removal for your Auburn, WA, dump needs. We will transfer your junk safely and securely and ensure it is removed promptly and disposed of in the correct dump.