If you have junk to get rid of near Fife, Washington, you may need to haul it to a dump or transfer station. Dumps and transfer stations are appropriate when you have large items like furniture and appliances to get rid of, or just a large amount of junk that you need to dispose of with Seattle junk pickup.
There are actually several facilities in Pierce County that serve Fife and other cities in the area. These include:
- Anderson Island Transfer Station
- Prairie Ridge Transfer Station
- Purdy Transfer Station
- Key Center Transfer Station
- Hidden Valley Transfer Station
- Recovery & Transfer Station
For residents of Fife, the three closest transfer stations are the Prairie Ridge Transfer Station near Bonney Lake, the Hidden Valley Transfer Station near South Hill and the Recovery & Transfer Center in Tacoma.
Dump In Fife Hidden Valley, Prairie Ridge and Other Pierce County Transfer Stations
The correct transfer station for Fife residents depends on your exact location, what you are getting rid of and when you plan to go to the dump. All three have slightly different rules, hours and guidelines that are important to keep in mind before going to the dump.
- The Prairie Ridge Transfer Station at 11710 Prairie Ridge Drive E. in Bonney Lake can accept residential trash and yard waste, and also has a recycling center. You can haul a maximum of 1 ton to the station. Contact the station at (253) 847-7555.
- The Hidden Valley Transfer Station is located at 17925 Meridian E. in Puyallup. You can reach them at (253) 847-7555. They accept residential and commercial trash and yard waste and have a recycling center.
- The Recovery & Transfer Center is in Tacoma at 3510 S. Mullen St. They take residential and commercial trash and yard waste and have a recycling center. You can contact them via the city of Tacoma’s website or at (253) 502-2100.
Dump Trailers Fife WA Hours and Rates for Garbage Dump
Hours and rates are different depending on which facility you use.
- Prairie Ridge Transfer Station: Open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Their residential rate for garbage is $31.48 (minimum charge for 400 pounds or less) to $157.38 (per ton for more than 400 pounds).
- Hidden Valley Transfer Station: Open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Their residential rate for garbage is $31.48 (minimum charge for 400 pounds or less) to $157.38 (per ton for more than 400 pounds).
- Recovery & Transfer Center: Open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Their rates for residents and non-residents is $7.25 per 100 pounds with a minimum charge of $20. For residents of the city, $20 covers the first 400 pounds.
Note that yard waste disposal is free at all facilities.
Fife Rubbish Dump, Washington
There are additional rules and regulations you will need to research if you plan to haul your junk yourself.
Of course, you also have the option of avoiding the hassle and fees by using 99 Junk Removal for your disposal needs. We will haul away your junk to the appropriate transfer station, abiding all rules and regulations that are applicable. Our experienced haulers already know the appropriate way to get rid of junk in Fife.
Contact us today to get rid of your junk for good.